Saturday, July 14, 2007

Jour de Bastille!


When I went to France in high school, I bought a sweatshirt for the 200th anniversary of Bastille Day 1789-1989. A cheesy souvenier, perfect for the tourists. Imagine my surprise when I got home and was at the mall and found this poster of Kip Winger. WEARING MY SHIRT! Granted, in a more rocker, hair band kind of way, but still, Kip Winger and I had the same shirt. And almost the same hair.
I am off to celebrate the independence of my people. Liberte, Egalite and Fraternite for all, which is delicious with some fromage and a bit of the bubbly. Viva la France!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know everytime I look at you, I'm going to think of Kip Winger...just because you had the same hair and same shirt.

Gee thanks.

:-)

Jamar said...

Fromage, bubbly, and a bit of Eau de toilette. Ah, the French. Le fromage est tres bon, especialement avec le vin blanche (pour moi).

Michelle, nice blog, by the way!!!