Monday, July 23, 2007

I Don't Like Sundays

It always happens around 3 in the afternoon on a Sunday. I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach. Ugh. I have to go to work tomorrow. I try and keep myself occupied so I don’t think about it. Stay busy and have fun. Not too much fun though, it is a school night, after all. Damn! Now I am thinking about it again. Work. That commute, fighting slow drivers and suicidal squirrels. Why do morning DJ’s think they are so funny? All to get to that office. Where work is. Can’t be late. Gotta be at my desk at 9. No later than 9. Because that is when the phone rings. And work begins. Someone needs help.
One day down. Four more to go.

3 comments:

Jamar said...

I hear that Michelle!! I absolutely am in fear of the 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. hours on Sundays. Reality has a bad way of setting in right when I don't want it to during those hours.

Probably why my Monday mornings start so slow...no motivation whatsoever!!!!!

Jamar said...

Je m'appelle Jamar Laster! Viva la francais!

The Double-U Show said...

You're exactly right, but for me it's at 9pm. That's the point where I'm like, oh crap, I've got about 10,000 e-mails to get up to and I have to get up early, UGH.

If you're into sports you can check me out at http://www.thedouble-ushow.blogspot.com