Saturday, January 26, 2008

See What I Mean?!?!

I just can't stop. Someone help me.

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
I don't know. Probably not.

2. When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?
I'll spare the details and just say that now I live in Florida.

3. How is life going for you right now?
See my previous post. It's going pretty good.

4. When was the last time you held someones hand?
Uhhh... I don't remember

5. What made you happy today?
I finally went to the front office to pick up my new posters. I can't wait to get them framed!

6. Are you mad at anyone right now?
Gee, no.

7. Who was the last guy/girl you talked to?
The girl in the front office who gave me my posters.

8. Last words you spoke?
"I know you are not going to jump on that kitchen counter!"

9. Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a G?
Yes.

10. Would you get married if you could right now?
no

11. What's the best feeling you've ever had?
In recent memory, probably when I was offered my new job.

12. Who was the last person, of the opposite sex, you talked to on the phone?
Chris, last night.

13. How do you feel about gay marriage?
should be legal

14. What is the next concert you're going to?
who knows

17. Can you play guitar?
No.

18. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
1:30 am

20. would you rather be freezing or very very very hot?
freezing, you can always add extra layers

21.Is any part of your body sore?
my right shoulder and arm

22. What do you wear more: jeans, sweatpants, or slacks?
Probably jeans. I don't own sweatpants. Slacks! ARGH! That is one of my least favorite words ever. They are pants.

23. What was the last movie you watched?
I watched part of the Da Vinci Code last night.

24. What do you currently hear right now?
The sound of silence. Not the song, just actual silence.

25. Do you fight with your parents often?
No

26. Want anything really bad?
I want a new mouse. This one is driving me crazy!

27. who was your first kiss of 2008?
I am sad to say it has not happened yet.

28. Where did you sleep last?
my bed.

29. What's your biggest regret?
I'm over it. You can't change the past

30. Where is your phone?
In the living room.

31. Coach purse or NFL game?
NFL game

32. Do you like your house?
It's an apartment, and yes.

33. Do you wear hats?
not usually. I don't think I look good in hats.

34. What do you currently smell like?
Grapefruit and pomegranate

35. How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
Two days older than hell freezing over.

36. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
football.

37. Missing someone right now?
yes.

38. Do you have a computer in your room?
yep

39. Are you eating anything?
no

40. What was the weather like today?
warm and sunny. Gotta love south Florida

41. Do you like dancing?
Yep.

43. Did you cry today?
Actually yes. I am writing something and it made me sad. Coming soon to a blog near you (i.e. this one)

44. What's something that bothers you?
this mouse

45. Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
No.

46. How much money do you have on you?
none

47. Do you speak another language other than English?
a slight bit of French

49. What shoes are you wearing?
no shoes

50. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
Stephanie last night at Rocco's Tacos

No comments: