Thursday, August 28, 2008

Save the Ta-Tas!

My doctor in Atlanta told me to do it twice. And I put it off. Then my new doctor here in Florida told me to do it, and printing out a prescription for it.

Fine. I'll do it. So I made the appointment for my very first mammogram. What a drag it is getting old. Yay!

I went on Wednesday. Everyone was very nice. They give you special stickers. I felt like a dancer at the Cheetah! It was over quick. I am not going to say it wasn't uncomfortable. And I never knew one could maneuver boobies in such a fashion. But it was done, and it went well.

So well if fact that they want me to come back again for another one. They just can't get enough of my boobs. Well, just the left one. There is apparently a asymmetric density in there that they want a better look at. So I get to have an ultrasound, too. Good times.

It's going to be OK. But please, if you get a chance, send out a positive thought for me. I'd hate for anything to happen to my left boob. It's one of my favorites.

No comments: